Other Products: ColorBox Gingersnap Ink, Chameleon Markers (PK3 Bubblegum Pink, RD4 Crimson Red, YG3 Spring Meadow, PR4 Purple Grape, BL3 Sky Blue, BR5 Bark, OR4 Seville Orange), Diamond Stickles, Liquid Pearls (White Opal, Orchid), Brown Fine Tip Pen, Fine Glitter, Tombow Adhesives (Mono Aqua, Xtreme Adhesive, 3D Foam Tape), Hot Glue, May Arts Ribbon (Gold Baker's Twine, Ivory Tulle, Lace), Button, White Cardstock, Notebook
Instructions: The first thing I did was measure my notebook. The length of my notebook top to bottom was about 7.75". I cut a piece of white cardstock that was 7.75 x 3", and used the Delicate Border Die on one edge. With this border I just cut the remainder of the length that the die does not cut using scissors. I cut a piece of the pink patterned paper that was 7.75 x 7", and used the Classic Border Die on one edge. With this border die, you can place the die carefully and continue the same pattern creating a much longer pattern. I took a piece of the ivory tulle that was about 30" long and tacked it in place around the middle of the journal. Then I took my 2 pieces that I had already cut and adhered them together and then onto the notebook using Xtreme Adhesive. Once the paper is adhered, I tied the tulle in a bow.
I added a piece of lace around the front cover near the binding, and tacked it on the inside of the cover. Take 3 lengths of the baker's twine that are about 20" each. Wrap around the cover and tie in a knot near the top of the notebook.
I stamped all of my images in light brown ink. Stamp and die cut the fairy image, 2 sets of all of the flowers, 3 sets of large leaves, one set of small leaves and one mushroom. I used Chameleon Markers to colour all of my images. I used a fine tip dark brown pen to darken parts of the fairy image. I added Stickles and Liquid Pearls to the wings of the fairy. Shape the flowers and leaves. Once the flowers were assembled I added glitter to the tips of the petals. Then using liquid adhesive, I added Heart of Gold Prills to the middle of each flower. I used hot glue to add all of the elements to the front of the notebook. I layered some elements using 3D foam tape as well to add more dimension.
Created By: Tracy McLennon