Other products: White Text Weight Cardstock, White #80 cardstock & watercolor paper; Clear Embossing Powder; Nuvo Pure Sheen Pink Diva & Diamond Glitter; Versamark Pad & Timber Brown Staz-on ink pad; heat tool; Spectrum Noir Aquamarkers with water brush; Classic Circle dies (Spellbinders)
Instructions: This card measures 6" x 6". To begin, cut a piece of white cardstock to 6" x 12" and fold in half to create base of card. Cut a piece of the patterned paper to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and adhere to base. Set this aside so you can create the flowers, etc.
To create the flowers, I stamped the Hibiscus images onto white text weight cardstock using versamark ink. I mixed together Pink Diva glitter with clear embossing powder and sprinkled it over the stamped images and then heat set. Once this was cool, I used the matching die to die cut out my flowers. I used a sponge to color the center of the flowers and then shaped them using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. You can see how to shape these flowers here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Re1-gaq1o. I added the prills to the center of my flowers. I created 1 Large and 2 medium sized flowers for my card.
I stamped the fish image from the Under The Sea stamp set onto a scrap of watercolor paper and colored it using my Aqua markers and a waterbrush. Once that was dry, I used the matching die to cut out my fish. Then I stamped the shell image onto patterned paper using brown ink and die cut it using the matching die. I also stamped the coral image from Under the Sea Coral stamp set onto some of the teal patterned paper (from the collection) using versamark ink and sprinkled on some clear embossing powder mixed with diamond glitter. After I heat set this image, I die cut it using the matching die.
For the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you" onto some white cardstock and die cut it using a circle die and matted it onto a slightly larger circle die cut from the teal patterned paper.
Now that I have all of my details die cut and ready, just assemble all of the elements onto the card front as shown. I used 3d foam squares for the coral and for the shell.