'Celebrating You' Poppies
Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 12 x 6", score and fold at 6" to create card base. Stamp the poppy image from HCPC-3988 Wild Poppy Bouquet Cling Stamp Set in Rose Madder ink onto scrap paper and then onto bottom right side of card front. Repeat the step, this time stamping on left side of previous stamped image. Sponge over the corner poppy images and surrounding area with Pink Peony ink. Sponge over the poppy images with Rose Madder ink. Then add a touch of the Sunflower ink. Accent with the Fern Green ink in areas next to the pink as shown. Lightly sponge the edges of card base with Rose Madder ink. Dab around the bottom right sections of card with Dries Clear Glue and sprinkle with Rajni’s Crystal Clear. Repeat using the Mustard glitter.
Using from the HCD2-7189 Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die, diecut the largest plain rectangle from (bottom right of sheet 3A) of the Wild Poppy paper collection. Cut off the top portion of rectangle so it measures 5 1/4 x 5". Use the yellow dauber along with Dries Clear glue and dab over the panel, then sprinkle with Rajni’s Crystal Clear. Repeat the step, this time using Mustard glitter. Attach the green panel at an angle, directly onto card base using glue on middle/bottom and dimensional adhesive at the top. Using from the HCD1-7201 Ticket and Tags Die, diecut the long eyelet border from Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Attach sections of this border onto the top and bottom of card as shown. Trim off excess border. Next use the largest and 2nd largest plain rectangle die to diecut slim border frames from the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Die cut the same from the black paper (sheet 11B) of the paper collection. You’ll need two of each one. Layer the 2 same ones on top of each other for extra thickness. Sponge the white frame with Rose Madder ink and then a touch of Sunflower ink. Dab the frames with Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with Mustard glitter. Use a bead of hot glue to attach the black frame onto the edges of green panel. Use Dries Clear glue to attach the coral frame over black frame at an angle as shown. Trim off excess edges of frames.
Stamp two of the 2nd and 3rd largest size poppy petals and six of the smallest size, from HCPC-3986 Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set in Rose Madder ink on pink cardstock. Diecut with coordinating dies. Stamp one of each size poppy petals from HCPC-3986 Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set in Fern Green ink onto light green cardstock and fussy cut the centers. Stamp the ‘Let’s Celebrate You’ sentiment in Fern Green ink onto sheet 3A from paper collection. Fussy cut each word and set aside. Stamp two of the poppy plants from HCPC-3988 Wild Poppy Bouquet Cling Stamp Set onto Flower Shaping cardstock in Fern Green ink. Clean the stamp and reuse, this time stamp in Rose Madder ink onto pink cardstock. Diecut the two poppy plants and two pink poppy petals with coordinating dies.
Sponge the poppies and leaves with the following inks. For the poppies, sponge the centers and the edges of petals with Rose Madder ink. Next, add a touch of Carnation Red in the center of poppies. Lastly add a light touch of Sunflower over petals. Apply a thin film of Crystal Lacquer over the petals and let dry. Sponge leaves with Vivid Chartreuse, Leaf Green and a touch of Sunflower. Sponge the green poppy centers with Leaf Green. Apply a thin film of Crystal Lacquer over leaves and green poppy centers.
Use the Wild Poppy Shaping Mold to shape the poppy petals. Use the shaping stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to finish shaping the petals, leaves and poppy centers. Layer the poppies together using hot glue. Attach the green centers into the middle of petals with hot glue. Use Dries Clear glue around green centers and sprinkle with Power Outage prills. Attach the two extra poppy petals onto poppy plants. Then layer the two largest poppies onto the poppy plants. Trim off one of the drooping poppies and set aside. Next, you’ll need the EZ Stem Floral wire in the medium green shade. Use 3 small sections of wire. Bend a small section at the end of each wire, and this is where you’ll attach each of the small poppies. Use hot glue to attach the poppies to the stems. Arrange and attach the poppies onto card as shown using hot glue and dimensional adhesive. Use hot glue to attach the ‘Let’s Celebrate You’ sentiment as shown.
Other Products: Green Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Art Institute Mustard Ultrafine Glitter, Dimensional Adhesive, Hot Glue, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray, Floral Wire Cutter, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Diecutting Machine
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- Wild Poppy Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3988$19.99
- Wild Poppy Bouquet Die HCD1-7406$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99