- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Automatic login if you choose Remember Me.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions here http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
What happens if I disable cookies?:
If you turn cookies off, some features such as (Shopping Cart, Account Login Remember Me) will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. You will still be able to place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.