We welcome and encourage comments on Heartfelt Creations. Such as:
- Stay on-topic. Comments are relative to the content provided. Discussion pertaining to post.
- Politeness. Calm respectful discussion.
- Collaborate. Share ideas, useful tips
- Constructive criticism. Spot an error let us know.
However, in some instances comments are subject to be edited or deleted. This includes:
- No Spam. Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- No embedded links to another website. Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- No advertising. Your comment shouldn’t be a promotion. The comment section is not a place to leave links back to your affiliated program.
- No foul language. Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- No harassive comments. Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive. Statements that attack another person individually.
- Technical Issues. We want to avoid discussion in comments pertaining to technical issues. You may seek help by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 773-3088
Please follow our comment policy rules. We want to provide a safe space for our community of crafters and we want to set a standard if there is ever a problem or situation in the future.
Heartfelt Creations reserves the right to edit or delete comments submitted at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
The comments are moderated, so you may have to be patient in waiting to see them. Comments will be reviewed and prompted during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 -- 5:00 EST)