Have you seen those delicate vellum flowers but yours look nothing like the ones you see online or maybe you just don’t know where to get started? Learn the insider secrets and step by steps to creating elegant vellum flowers. Have you wanted to create a mini album ensemble that showcases fun memories and makes the perfect handmade gift that your friends and family will love? more...
Class Length: 2 hours
Pre-recorded class, watch anytime
Teacher: Emma Lou
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind vellum flowers and mini album to preserve your precious moments spent with your loved ones, use it as a special gift for your friend, or a memorabilia book for your coffee table…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating vellum flowers, using flip folds, clear photo pockets and decorative dies. This class is designed by our very own designer, Rajni Chawla from India….her elegant timeless masterpieces and techniques are highly requested by crafters all around the globe.
Bonus: Learning these techniques, will allow you to create vellum flowers for your favorite paper crafted projects and mini albums the EZ way!
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create elegant layered vellum flowers the EZ way so that the don’t crack and embossing powder doesn’t flake.
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques for vellum.
- How to create layered flowers with stamens and magical layered butterfly.
- Learn the basics to creating clear photo pockets.
-The EZ way to add a lot of photos to your mini album using Flip Fold Inserts .
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, and shine to your flowers and album.
Basic Supplies Recommended: Make sure you have 2 of the Pocket and Flipfold Inserts E - Kraft, Die cutting machine, Score Board, Scissors, Organza ribbon, Twine, Hot glue, Acetate Sheet. Distress oxides: Fossilized Amber, Peacock Feather, and Carved Pumpkin