Stuck creatively? Join the September 2022 Alumni Team Blog Hop and be inspired to create something beautiful today!
Hey friend how is your day going?
Join us on the last Friday of every month, we have a blog hop filled with beautiful inspiration from the Alumni Design team! Are you looking to jumpstart your creativity? If you feel stuck and want some ideas to get you started, you are in the perfect spot!
A heads up we are the last blog in the hop, so if you landed here from the hop make sure to scroll down to see the beautiful project from designer Rajni Chawla and leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
Join in this months hop for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate before 11:59pm EST Monday, Oct 3rd, 2022, It's easy to join in on the fun! Here is how to play along... It starts right here on Kathy's blog post!
Click the link HERE to start.
Be inspired by the project you see.
Comment on the blog post you are on so you are entered for a chance to win.
Click the link to go to the next blog for more inspiration.
Comment on this blog post for another chance to win.
Repeat the process! The more blog posts you comment on the more chances you have to win!
A winner will be randomly chosen from all of the blogs in the hop and announced Wednesday, Oct 5th, 2022, Plus a winner will be drawn from the comments below! You can find out who is the winners are on our Facebook page and on our website! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Instructions so you can create this project too:
- The ready side-fold card measures 6" by 8". Cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 12" by 8" and score it at 6" on the longer side. Crease and score it well using a bone folder.
- Choose a pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut measuring 5 1/2" by 7 1/2". Mat it on the white cardstock creating a delicate white border of 1/16" on all sides. Layer the panel on the card base using foam dots.
- Cut one shadow from white cardstock, and 2 pieces of die-cuts from smooth white cardstock using Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame Die. Stack and glue both the die-cut frames together. Next, glue the frames on the ready card panel as shown. Next, choose the paper from the designer's paper collection and cut the second solid panel. Layer it using foam dots on the card front. Cut the smaller fancy frame in white and gold cardstock and glue them together keeping the gold one on the top.
- For Hollyhock flowers, stamp a couple of medium and small flowers using Tea Rose on flower shaping paper and cut the flowers using its coordinating dies. Color the flowers using the same ink and add highlights using Red Geranium archival ink. Shape the flower using its coordinating mold and then add a few more strokes using the flower shaping kit. Once done, press the centers and add glitter balls. Finally, brush a thin layer of crystal lacquer on the flowers and keep them from drying.
- Stamp, color and cut the foliage fromHollyhock Stem & Blooms Cling Stamp Set and color them using Leaf Green and highlight them using Olive green and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete it by adding a sentiment from Celebrate Love Sentiment Cling Stamp Set.
TOP TIP: Learn more techniques with the Hollyhock Garden Collection in this video here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/floral-gardenscape-cards-for-all-occasions
For even more inspiration you can see more projects from the design team with the Hollyhock Garden Collection here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/gallery/?collection=product-collections%2Fhollyhock-garden
Become a Heartfelt Insider and SAVE 20% on all purchases, FREE U.S. shipping & FREE access to ALL online classes! Sign up today here https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/insider
Refer a friend: Give $20 to a friend.... and get a $20 store credit for your next order! Learn more now here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/refer-a-friend
We love to see what you create too, share your projects with us on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Funnel Tray, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Paper Trimmer, Tweezers, Glossy Accent