Stuck creatively? Join the June Alumni Team blog hop and be inspired to create something beautiful today!
Hey friend how is your day going?
Did you know the last Friday of every month we have an Alumni blog hop filled with amazing inspiration from the Alumni Design team? Are you looking to jumpstart your creativity? If you feel stuck and want some ideas to get you started, you are in the perfect spot!
A heads up we are the last blog in the hop, so if you landed here from the hop make sure to scroll down to see the beautiful project from designer Anita Kejriwal and leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
Join in this months hop for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate before 11:59pm EST Monday, June 27th, 2022. It's easy to join in on the fun! Here is how to play along... It starts right here on Kathy's blog post!
Click the link HERE to start.
Be inspired by the project you see.
Comment on the blog post you are on so you are entered for a chance to win.
Click the link to go to the next blog for more inspiration.
Comment on this blog post for another chance to win.
Repeat the process! The more blog posts you comment on the more chances you have to win!
A winner will be randomly chosen from all of the blogs in the hop and announced Wednesday, June 29th, 2022. Plus a winner will be drawn from the comments below! You can find out who is the winners are on our Facebook page and on our website! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Instructions so you can create this project too:
1. Make a card base from white card stock. Cut two pieces of white card stock 5” x 7” and 5” x 7 1/2". Score at 1/2" on the longer side on the bigger piece. Fold the flap. Attach the smaller piece on the flap and make a top folding vertical card base.
2. Cut a mat layer 5 3/4" x 6 3/4" from pattern paper and adhere to the front panel of the card base. Add another mat layer from white card stock measuring 5 1/2" x 6 1/2". Add another mat layer 5 1/4" x 6 1/4" from pattern paper collection.
3. Stamp the images from the Large Mushroom stamp set, the small mushrooms, fence and all the elements in Jet black ink on Deluxe flower shaping paper. Colour the images with Zig real brush markers. Cut the images with matching die and add glitter power using designer dries clear glue.
4. To make the poppy flowers, stamp the small flower images from wild poppy stamp set with leaf green ink on deluxe flower shaping paper. Colour the flowers with a blend of Vibrant Fuschia and Leaf green ink using daubers. Shape the poppy flowers in the 3D flower shaping mold for poppy. Assemble the flowers together and add prills in the centre.
5. Make leaves by stamping the leaves from Leafy Accents stamp set on deluxe flower shaping paper using Leaf green ink. Colour with same colour using daubers and cut with matching die. Shape the leaves in the 3d Shaping mold for leafy accents.
6. Finish the card by adding a sentiment. Add glitter powder to add sparkle to the card.
TOP TIP: Learn more techniques with the Mushroom Cottage Collection in this video here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/how-to-create-shaped-easel-mushroom-cottage-cards
For even more inspiration you can see more projects from the destign team with the Mushroom Cottage Collection here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/gallery/?collection=product-collections%2Fmushroom-cottage
Become a Heartfelt Insider and SAVE 20% on all purchases, FREE U.S. shipping & FREE access to ALL online classes! Sign up today here https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/insider
Refer a friend: Give $20 to a friend.... and get a $20 store credit for your next order! Learn more now here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/refer-a-friend
We love to see what you create too, share your projects with us on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
Other Products: Die cutting machine, hot glue gun