Stuck creatively? Join the July Alumni Team Blog Hop and be inspired to create something beautiful today!
Hey friend how are you today?
Did you know, every month on the last Friday, we have a blog hop filled with beautiful inspiration from the Alumni Design team? Are you looking to jumpstart your creativity? If you feel stuck and want some ideas to get you started, you are in the perfect spot!
A heads up we are the last blog in the hop, so if you landed here from the hop make sure to scroll down to see the beautiful project from designer Shalini Pahwa and leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
Join in this months hop for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate before 11:59pm EST Monday, August 1st, 2022, It's easy to join in on the fun! Here is how to play along... It starts right here on Kathy's blog post!
Click the link HERE to start.
Be inspired by the project you see.
Comment on the blog post you are on so you are entered for a chance to win.
Click the link to go to the next blog for more inspiration.
Comment on this blog post for another chance to win.
Repeat the process! The more blog posts you comment on the more chances you have to win!
A winner will be randomly chosen from all of the blogs in the hop and announced Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022. Plus a winner will be drawn from the comments below! You can find out who is the winners are on our Facebook page and on our website! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Instructions so you can create this project too:
1. Card size 6”x6”. Take pattern paper from the collection HCDP1-2141 Holiday Star Paper Collection and adhere it on card base using designer dries clear adhesive.
2. Cut one die from HCD1-7281 Stairway Gardens Die on white cardstock and adhere it using foam tape, as seen in picture. Next take another pattern paper from same collection and adhere it using designer dries clear adhesive.
3. Take white cardstock size 5.5”x5.5”, stamp one large star image on the left bottom side using stamp HCPC-3993 Holiday Star Cling Stamp set using archival ink-majestic violet and cut it with coordinating die, as seen in picture. On the back side of this diecut hole, adhere OHP sheet(transparent sheet). Add foam on the edges of diecut hole, on top of the OHP, add some shaker beads on card base, and adhere this star diecut hole on top of the shaker beads, as seen on picture)
4. Stamp two times star image HCPC-3993 Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set on luxe silver cardstock using versacolor pigment ink pad-white and sprinkle opaque embossing powder-white and heat it using a heat tool, cut it with coordinating die. Using the same die HCD1-7411 Holiday Star die, cut it on silver cardstock and adhere them together. From the same stamp set, stamp it again two times on white cardstock using archival ink-majestic violet and night sky, cut them with coordinating die. Assemble them together using foam tape as seen on picture. Add crystal clear glitter. Stamp star image three times from HCPC-3993 Holiday star cling stamp set on white cardstock using versafine and sprinkle silver embossing powder and heat it using heat tool, cut them with coordinating die, adhere them using designer dries clear adhesive, as seen on picture. Add crystal clear glitter.
5. Stamp snowflake image from HCPC-3994 Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using archival ink-majestic violet, cut it with coordinating die HCD1-7412 Large Holiday Star Die. Adhere them as seen on picture using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Stamp sentiment HCPC-3995 Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp set on white cardstock using archival ink-majestic violet and night sky, cut it with coordinating die HCD1-7413 Starry Holiday Greetings die. Using same die, cut it on luxe silver cardstock and adhere it at back of sentiment, little offset, as seen in picture.
TOP TIP: Learn more techniques with the Holiday Star Collection in this video here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/holiday-cardmaking-made-ez-with-the-holiday-star-collection
For even more inspiration you can see more projects from the destign team with the Holiday Star Collection here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/gallery/?collection=product-collections%2Fholiday-star
Become a Heartfelt Insider and SAVE 20% on all purchases, FREE U.S. shipping & FREE access to ALL online classes! Sign up today here https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/insider
Refer a friend: Give $20 to a friend.... and get a $20 store credit for your next order! Learn more now here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/refer-a-friend
We love to see what you create too, share your projects with us on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
Other Products: Big shot plus machine, Beads