Stuck creatively? Join the December 2022 Alumni Team Blog Hop and be inspired to create something beautiful today!
Hey friend how is your day going?
Did you know on the last Friday of every month we have a blog hop filled with beautiful inspiration from the Alumni Design team? Are you looking to jumpstart your creativity? If you feel stuck and want some crafty ideas to get you started, you are in the perfect spot!
A heads up we are the last blog in the hop, so if you landed here from the hop make sure to scroll down to see the beautiful project from designer Rajni Chawla and leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
Join in this months hop for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate before 11:59pm EST Monday, Jan 2nd 2023, It's easy to join in on the fun! Here is how to play along... It starts right here on Kathy's blog post!
Click the link HERE to start.
Be inspired by the project you see.
Comment on the blog post you are on so you are entered for a chance to win.
Click the link to go to the next blog for more inspiration.
Comment on this blog post for another chance to win.
Repeat the process! The more blog posts you comment on the more chances you have to win!
A winner will be randomly chosen from all of the blogs in the hop and announced Wednesday, Jan 4th 2023, Plus a winner will be drawn from the comments below! You can find out who is the winners are on our Facebook page and on our website! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Instructions so you can create this project too:
- The ready top folds card measures, 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 81/2″ by 5 1/2″ and a second piece measuring 9" by 5 1/2". On 9" length, score at 1/2", crease well, and open it straight. Choose the designer paper from the designer paper collection and cut the panel 1/8" smaller than the card front. Glue it on the card front. Now use the oval from the Oval Filigree Frame Die set and cut the window as shown. Now crease the hinge well and glue it to the rest half to create the window card front.
- Choose another coordinating paper and cut the filigree fancy frame using pattern paper, white cardstock, and white cardstock. Glue all of them together keeping the colored one on top, white in the middle, and gold one on the bottom, the gold one creating the shadow. Adding layers surely will add extra dimensions. Glue the frame on the outer layer of the window.
- Stamp all the required images with black archival ink on smooth white cardstock and cut these with their coordinating dies. Paint all the required images using Zig Clean Clear brush markers. Shape the basket a little and also shape the floral bouquet. Layer it on the inside of the window panel as shown.
- For Blue Asters, Stamp a couple of petals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set using French Ultramarine Archival Ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the petals using the same ink and shape them using golf groove tools. Create 2 medium-sized Asters. Complete the flowers by adding the prills in the centers.
- Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
- Stamp a few wisteria flowers with leaf green archival ink on deluxe flower shaping paper and color them with the same ink in the center. Shape the flowers and add seed beads to the center.
- Once all the elements are ready, make a small floral display using all flowers, fillers, and foliage. Complete the card by adding a stamped sentiment from Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set.
TOP TIP: Learn more techniques with the Floral Basket Collection in this video here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/simple-tips-to-make-floral-bouquets--baskets
For even more inspiration you can see more projects from the design team with the Floral Basket Collection here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/gallery/?collection=product-collections%2Ffloral-basket
Become a Heartfelt Insider and SAVE 20% on all purchases, FREE U.S. shipping & FREE access to ALL online classes! Sign up today here https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/insider
Refer a friend: Give $20 to a friend.... and get a $20 store credit for your next order! Learn more now here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/refer-a-friend
We love to see what you create too, share your projects with us on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, Smooth White Cardstock, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue