Stuck creatively? Join the Alumni Team blog hop to be inspired to create something beautiful today!
Hey friend how are you?
Join in on the fun! Did you know on the last Friday of every month we have a blog hop filled with beautiful inspiration from the Alumni Design team? Are you looking to jumpstart your creativity? If you feel stuck and want some ideas to get you started, you are in the perfect spot!
A heads up we are the last blog in the hop, so if you landed here from the hop make sure to scroll down to see the beautiful project from designer Rajni Chawla and leave a comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
Join in this months hop for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate before 11:59pm EST January 3rd, 2022. It's easy to join in on the fun! Here is how to play along... It starts right here on Kathy's blog post!
Click the link HERE to start.
Be inspired by the project you see.
Comment on the blog post you are on so you are entered for a chance to win.
Click the link to go to the next blog for more inspiration.
Comment on this blog post for another chance to win.
Repeat the process! The more blog posts you comment on the more chances you have to win!
A winner will be randomly chosen from all of the blogs in the hop and announced January 5th, 2022. Plus a winner will be drawn from the comments below! You can find out who is the winners are on our Facebook page and on our website! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Instructions so you can create this project too:
The ready Z Fold card from white card stock measures 6″ by 7 1/2″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 12″ by 7 1/2″. Score the longer side first at 3″ and next at 6″. Crease and fold the card neatly. Choose the papers from the designer paper collection and chop the paper panels for all front and back panels. Make sure the panels are 1/16″ smaller so that it creates a delicate border all around the card base. The second Z - fold measures 4 1/2" by 11"., scored first at 5" and then at 8". Crease the panel and adhere to it as shown. Choose the pattern papers and cover all the panels like the previous one making a delicate border on all sides by 1/16".
- To build the front shaker window of the booklet, stamp one main image of Elegant Moments Timepiece Stamp Set with black and cut open the center window as shown using its coordinating die set. Color the outer image and the center image separately using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Glue the acetate sheet from behind. Cut 6-8 die-cuts without stamping and stack them together using glue. Glue the colored image and build the shaker window. To close the window, cut one solid die-cut and glue the center-colored image in the center. Fill shaker elements and close the window by gluing the solid die cut at the back.
- Once the shaker is ready, layer it on the front panel as shown keeping a white die cut from the Elegant Pocket and Accent die set. To the inside panel, adhere a stamped sentiment from Timepiece Sentiment Stamp Set.
- For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals using Vibrant Fuchsia Archival ink and Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flowers using Vibrant Fuchsia and Leaf green and shape them it’s coordinating mold. Once the shaping is done, further add little detailing with ball tools and assemble a few flowers using tools from the shaping kit and add prills to the flower centers.
- For the leaves, stamp the leaves from the Leafy Accent Cling Stamp Set using Olive green Archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, paint them using Leaf Green and Olive Green, and cut them using its coordinating die set. Shape the leaves using Golf Groove Tools.
- Stamp, color and cut few wisteria flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using prills and glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Once all elements are ready, assemble a small bouquet of flowers around the focal image without disturbing the opening of the panels.
TOP TIP: Learn more techniques with the Moments in Time collection in this video here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/how-to-moments-in-time-cards--altered-projects
For even more inspiration you can see more projects from the design team with the Moments in Time Collection HERE:
Become a Heartfelt Insider and SAVE 20% on all purchases, FREE U.S. shipping & FREE access to ALL online classes! Sign up today here https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/insider
We love to see what you create too, share your projects with us on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7379$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3971$19.99
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Go Green Prills ANC828$5.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
Other Products: Satin Thread, Shaker Elements, Acetate Sheet, White cardstock, Score Board, Diecutting Machine, Scissors, Glue, Glossy Accent, Thin wire.