First of all, I want to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! We have so many things to be grateful for and one of those is YOU! The entire Heartfelt Creations team considers you a part of the Heartfelt Creations family and we are very grateful for all of your support, kind words, and everything you contribute to the Heartfelt Creations crafting community.
With only 2 days until Black Friday, I wanted to give you a sneak peek and the inside scoop on what's coming your way! So here goes.........
Black Friday New Product Releases
Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents - Create elegant, show stopping gatefold cards the EZ way with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents! Whether you are just starting out on your creative journey, or are an advanced and seasoned paper crafter, this fun and interactive collection will produce elegant, professional looking results each and every time!
Black Friday Savings
- Save up to 20% on new products.
- Doorbuster Special: Place a $100 order and choose a FREE paper pad of your choice! *exclusions apply
- If you are a Platinum member your 20% discount will also apply. Not a Platinum member, click here for details: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/platinum
- These specials will only be valid on Black Friday, November 27th, 2020.
Important times to remember
Mark Your Calendars for Black Friday, November 27th for the the following times:
- 12 AM EST The new products, bundle savings, doorbuster special, videos and inspirational blog launch at this time. Order early to ensure you don't miss out on your favorites and the special savings.
- 10:00 AM EST Back by popular demand, we will be live from the Heartfelt Craft room! We will be demoing the products, so you will see fun, interactive, creative techniques and up close views of many projects! Here is the link: www.heartfeltcreations.us/black-friday/live-stream to watch the YouTube stream.
Congratulations the winner of the November Alumni Hop is Pat Kult! Please email us at email@example.com to claim your gift certificate!
If you're celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends, enjoy each precious moment together making memories and eating way too much yummy food:) Much love, Emma Lou